As a part of the NRC project "Topology" a
symposium will be arranged in Bergen, June 10 and 11, 2010.
We have collected some practical
information about the conference (refund form).
The most important part being
that all talks will be held at VilVite
(Bergen Science Center).
We will start on Thursday around 11 AM, and the last lecture
on Friday ends
around 3 PM, so that participants from Copenhagen, Trondhjem and Oslo
reach same-day flights if they prefer.
| 10:30-11:00 Welcome
| 13:00-14:00 Lunch
|| 12:45-13:45 Lunch
- Christian Ausoni, Münster: Topological Hochschild homology
of complex K-theory.
- David Ayala, København: Singular field theories.
- Andrew Baker, Glasgow: Lubin-Tate spectra, classifying
spaces and Galois theory.
- Richard Hepworth, København: Groups, Discs and Cacti.
- Ib Madsen, København: Symplectic K-theory.
- Jesper Michael Møller, København: Relaxed colorings of
- Erik Kjær Pedersen, København: Cocompact actions on a
Sphere cross Euclidean space and Dihedral subgroups.
- John Rognes, Oslo: Motivic complexes and the rank
- Shoham Shamir, Bergen: A colocalization spectral sequence.
- Markus Spitzweck, Oslo: Derived motivic fundamental groups.
Please order your tickets asap.
Hotels are hard to come by in Bergen at this time. We have reserved
some rooms at Strand Hotel.
If you want to take advantage of this, send a mail to Morten Brun by May 1st,
telling us what nights you need a room for.
If you are coming, but do not require a hotel, please notify
us anyhow to
help us plan.
If you would like to participate, or want more information, please
write to Morten Brun.
For those promised travel reimbursements: send the standard
reimbursement form along with your tickets etc. to
Department of Mathematics
University of Bergen
Marked "Topology symposium 2010"
This page has URL
This page is maintained by
Last modified: Fri Jun 11 16:26:46 CEST 2010